With Office 365, you can work either online using your internet connection or offline using your installed versions of the Microsoft Office software that you are already using at AUP: Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
In addition to the Office components that you are already using, there are several new features that are also available with Office 365 to enhance collaboration and sharing of information with AUP colleagues and students.
- Organize your files with 1 terabyte of space using OneDrive .
- Share ideas with your AUP colleagues, students, and project groups using Yammer.
- Manage your AUP work using Projects, Planner, and Tasks.
- Collaborate in real-time and develop course material using OneNote and Class Notebook.
Going forward, even more new Office 365 features will be made available, enabling you to:
- Communicate with project groups using Skype for Business.
- Brainstorm and map out concepts using Sway, a digital storytelling app.
- Create websites using Sharepoint.
- Catalogue your AUP videos using Video
- Find information easily across all your AUP data using Delve.
Sharing AUP Information
Office 365 makes it easier to share documents and work with AUP colleagues and students at the same time.
Work together on AUP documents, papers, theses, and projects
Brainstorm and collaborate with colleagues by coauthoring in Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Improved version history lets you refer back to snapshots of a document during the editing process.
Share right from your document with a click of a button. Or use the new modern attachments in Outlook—attach files from OneDrive and automatically configure permission without leaving Outlook.
Office across all of your devices (up to 5 devices per user)
Review, edit, analyze, and present your documents across any of your devices —from your PC or Mac to your Windows, Apple®, and Android™ phones and tablets.
Work on or off the AUP campus – Office moves with you
From AUP to home to your favorite café, stay connected to what’s important— AUP coursework, research, projects, and communication using all of your devices.
Bring all your AUP data together with OneDrive cloud storage
Easily save your AUP information to your online cloud storage and switch from one of your devices to the next without missing a beat. Office apps pick up right where you left off, regardless of the device you were using.