Viewed 683 Times
- Type “software center” into the windows desktop search bar. The first result should be the Software Center application. Click the search result to open the Software Center.
- Navigate to the Available Software tab.
- Select the applications you would like to install.
- Click the “Install Selected” button in the bottom right corner.
- Please wait while software is installed. To check on the progress of your installation(s), please visit the “Installation Status” tab.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (2) / No (0)