Viewed 2325 Times
Before we begin, there are some things you will need in order to update your email signature with a snazzy picture.
- Office 365 Mail account – When you change your signature on one of the outlook applications (Windows, Mac, or through Office 365) , it does not update the other outlook applications. So if you plan to send email from a Mac, PC, and through the browser, you will have to go through all three tutorial sections (dont worry, they dont take very long!).
- Signature Media (Image) – most signatures include an image or logo of the senders organization. In our examples, we will be using the AUP Logo
Note: Click here to download the AUP logo (Right-click -> Save Image As… -> Save to your desktop)
Create and add a signature in Mail for Office 365:
- Log into the Office 365 Portal
- Click the Settings Gear (the gear icon in the top right corner), then click Mail under the Your app settings section
- On the left side column, navigate to Options > Layout > Email Signature
- Click the Image icon, and select the AUP logo on your desktop, then click open
- Click enter on your keyboard to start a new line, then enter your signature as desired.
- Click Save
Was this answer helpful ? Yes (6) / No (2)