Throughout the workday, we have to get in touch with our colleagues. This is usually done via email, phone calls, or some good old-fashioned shouting across the office. Assuming you are using the phone, where do you find your colleagues extensions?
- Click the Phone Directory key on your phone
2. Using the number pad, begin typing the name of the person you are looking for.
3. When you are finished typing, press Enter (the down arrow on the directional pad)
4. Use the up and down arrows on the directional pad to search through the search results.
5. Once you have found the correct person, press the Enter button (the right arrow on the directional pad)
6. Use the up or down arrows to view the extension, then the right arrow to begin dialing the number.