Access allows you to create your own database applications easily in formats that meet your needs, with all the functionality and features you're used to - combined with enhancements and the best new features from Office 2016.
Note: The examples below are from Access 2013 - Microsoft has not yet updated their online information for Access 2016. As soon as the information is available, we'll update this webpage.
- Design and build tables for a database (Access basics, part 1)
- Create table relationships (Access basics, part 2)
- Introduction to queries (Access basics, part 3 )
- Create your first Access 2013 database
- Webinar: Intro to Access 2013